ADVERTISEMENT

#ProToppers: T.J. Price Debuts With Bulls

Jun 6, 2015
It's what many people call the lull of the professional sports year (I, however, am not one of those people - I'm also way too excited that it's MLB All Star Week), and it seems like there is a lot more focus on the NBA Summer League's this year than in years past.

One of the reasons you might be hearing more about the Summer Leagues, in particular, the Las Vegas Summer League, is because T.J. Price was added to the Chicago Bulls' roster a couple of weeks ago. And, while T.J. didn't participate in yesterday's opener for the Bulls, he did play in this afternoons loss for Chicago.

Toronto took the game 81-66, but that doesn't matter. What does matter is the 9 minutes that TJ was on the floor - he only had 1 point, picked up 1 foul and finished with a -16 (hurray for fancy stats! And that's all the fancy hoops stats I know). In laments terms - that wasn't good. The Bulls have one more game before the tournament play begins, and hopefully T.J. can be given some more time on the floor and put up some better numbers. The Bulls are back in action on Tuesday at 4 CT against Brooklyn.

Did you watch today's game against Toronto? Did T.J.'s stat line look on the floor as bad as it sounded in the box? Let us know in a comment below or on twitter (@FletchTopper, @WKU_Rivals).

ADVERTISEMENT