ADVERTISEMENT

Commits react to Miami Beach Bowl win

svw311

Feix Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2012
Some reaction from the commitments on WKU's 45-35 win over South Florida in the Miami Beach Bowl...

Steven Duncan, QB, Ashley Ridge (S.C.) - "A fantastic win for the program and gives us momentum to go and achieve what this year's team has done."

Roger Cray, CB, Columbia (Fla.) - "Exciting game! And I can't wait to get up there and win another one!"

Gaej Walker, CB, East Bay (Fla.) - "I was really excited about it, especially because we beat USF, who is from Tampa my hometown city."

John Hines, LB, Park Crossing (Ala.) - "I think they gave it all they had and fought all the way to the end to end up pulling through."

Jeremy Darvin, DT, Father Ryan (Tenn.) - "Oh, it was great! It didn't start off the best, but I was glad to see the boys keep fighting and eventually dominating the game. Being a defensive guy, I wish the D could have a got a few more stops but scrambling QB's are tough to contain. Although, the offense was unstoppable. Fantastic game just like last years."

Drew O'Bryan, LB, Ashland Blazer (Ky.) - "It was a great win. It took the first quarter to get started up, but when they got it together they couldn't be stopped!"

Tyler Witt, OL, Joliet Catholic (Ill.) - "I thought the way the team came together was awesome. To be able to bounce back from a rough first half was great to see. It shows that the team has great leadership. Makes me excited for the next couple of years!"

Kyle Fourtenbary, TE, Opelika (Ala.) - "I thought it was awesome! It was a great game!"

Quinton Baker, RB, Ashland Blazer (Ky.) - "Huge win! Great way to end the season!"

Adam Raschilla, OT, Tuscaloosa Co. (Ala.) - "It was intense! When you get that offense rolling it's hard to stop!"

Josh Anderson, LB, Lennard (Fla.) - "I thought it was great just adding on to the legacy for these seniors. I love this program!"

Chris Cotto, WR, Hallandale (Fla.) - "It was what I expected - a great game with a lot of big plays. I mean, I couldn't ask for more."

*Will post more as we get them*

Last edited:
Reactions: bobinbg
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News