ADVERTISEMENT

Commits react to C-USA Title win

svw311

Feix Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2012
Here are some reactions from Western Kentucky commitments regarding the C-USA Championship win:

Jeremy Darvin, DT, Father Ryan (Tenn.) - "I love it. It shows the hard work the team put in in the off season. It also gives us a lot to build on next year. Can't wait to be up on the Hill!"

Josh Anderson, LB, Lennard (Fla.) - "I'm extremely excited! It just pumps me up even more knowing that my future is there and that I will be going into a well-built program. I think it's a great team led by a great coaching staff."

Roger Cray, CB, Columbia (Fla.) - "It's a great accomplishment for them! And it makes me want to me a Topper even more."

Seth Joest, OL, Woodford Co. (Ky.) - "It's exciting! I was at the game and got a small taste of that victory. After seeing how it felt I can say I want the same in the future. It was a great game and we played great! Proud to be a part of all this and I'm excited for the future!"

Kyle Fourtnebary, TE, Opelia (Ala.) - "I think it's great! I was excited to see it happen!"

Adam Raschilla, OT, Tuscaloosa Co. (Ala.) - "Absolutely crazy! I knew it would happen too! All of us commits are in a group message and everyone was going crazy!"

Steven Duncan, QB, Ashley Ridge (S.C.) - "It's amazing! I am happy for the players that are currently there and blessed to be committed to such a talented university!"

Drew O'Bryan, LB, Ashland Blazer (Ky.) - "It was a great game to watch, shows that even when it takes four quarters to win the game we are still going to fight. Usually, we are killing someone by half. Really proud of our fight today!"

John Hines, LB, Park Crossing (Ala.) - "I feel like they are a dominant team in Conference USA and they are going back to the championship next year!"

Chris Cotto, WR, Hallandale (Fla.) - "It was a well-executed game very excited for them and hope to join that."

Devon Key, S, Bryan Station (Ky.) - "It was a crazy game, but I'm glad they won and excited to get one again next year."

Quinton Baker, RB, Ashland Blazer (Ky.) - "First of many!!"

Jessie Britt, WR, Auburndale (Fla.) - "I knew they were going to win, it was close at first but I knew that the second half would be different. I'm proud of the team."

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News