ADVERTISEMENT

Harris said some ULL fans called him "half-breed"

svw311

Feix Freshman
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2012
Another interesting bit of news that senior guard Brandon Harris shared with the media on Tuesday about Western Kentucky's trip to the CajunDome earlier this season was that some fans were taunting him, calling him "half-breed."

Now, every team, every stadium, every arena has that group of obnoxious fans and most have a smaller group of fans that swim in stupidity which appears to be the case here.

While I hope WKU fans are rowdy and racious inside Diddle Arena on Thursday night, but let's try not to take a dip in the pool of stupidity and maintain respectability.

Just, BE LOUD!

This post was edited on 3/4 3:00 PM by svw311

That place is classless, horrible. Another reason to be glad the Sub Belt is our rear view mirror.

Originally posted by kxtop:
That place is classless, horrible. Another reason to be glad the Sub Belt is our rear view mirror.
I, personally, have never been. Like I mentioned, every fanbase has their share of knuckleheads which is to be expected and some of course will tend to push things over the edge.

Like you, I'm glad the Sun Belt will soon be in the rear view. But, some more knucklehead fan bases will await in Conference USA, but at least they'll be fresh.

ADVERTISEMENT