ADVERTISEMENT

List of all 2014 transfers in college basketball

nashvillegoldenflash

Hilltopper Legend
Dec 10, 2006
Sean, since I don't have access to WKU Confidential, I'm not sure who the transfers are that Western is looking at to replace Aaron Adeoye and Payton Hulsey but here is a list of all the 2014 transfers in college basketball (see link).

This post was edited on 4/13 10:44 PM by nashvillegoldenflash

The 2014 transfer list

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
Sean, since I don't have access to WKU Confidential, I'm not sure who the transfers are that Western is looking at to replace Aaron Adeoye and Payton Hulsey but here is a list of all the 2014 transfers in college basketball (see link).

This post was edited on 4/13 10:44 PM by nashvillegoldenflash
I've mentioned a couple of transfer possibilities on the Confidential Board that have been discussed through various media sources on Twitter:

- One is Eric Weary, a 6-foot-5, 200-pound guard out of Howard College (Tx) that averaged 13 points, 6.6 rebounds, and 1.9 assists per game this past season. Began his career at New Mexico State before going JUCO and is currently considering Penn State, Oklahoma State, Houston, FIU, and WKU as well.

- Another intriguing possibility is former IUPUI guard Ian Chiles, who averaged 15.8 points this past season and was named second-team All-Summit League. Chiles played high school basketball at Ballard (Ky). He is also considering Virginia Tech, Florida State, Iowa State, Tennessee, Nebraska, Texas A&M, Mizzou, Lou-Lafayette, Auburn, and Albany.

Sean, since it looks like Eric Weary signed with Houston, do the Toppers have any chance in signing one of the top 100 Juco players? I don't know how many of them have already committed but I do know that 6-10 power forward Marvin Jones has committed to Kent State.

Top 100 Juco Players (2014)

Originally posted by nashvillegoldenflash:
Sean, since it looks like Eric Weary signed with Houston, do the Toppers have any chance in signing one of the top 100 Juco players? I don't know how many of them have already committed but I do know that 6-10 power forward Marvin Jones has committed to Kent State.
Sorry for the late reply - but the addition of Ayinde Sprewell definitely adds the element of a scoring guard, although not a top 100 player according the list you provided a link for. The transfer from IUPUI Ian Chiles is still an option to add to the roster, Jeff Goodman tweeted out yesterday that he was still looking at visiting WKU. My guess is, adding a transfer (whether that be Chiles or somebody else) could be their next viable option.

Their is also mutual interest in Fork Union (Va) shooting guard Marvin Smith, who is planning on visiting (tentatively) sometime in May.

This post was edited on 4/25 7:13 AM by svw311

ADVERTISEMENT