ADVERTISEMENT

BB Recruiting Trent Noah story on WKU offer

Sean_Williams

Diddle Die Hard
Staff
Oct 14, 2013
ICYMI from @drew_toennies

2024 forward Trent Noah, a talented in-state forward out of Harlan County (Ky.), recently added another offer to his resume from Western Kentucky.

The 6-foot-7, 200-pound forward out of Harlan, KY. sat down with InsideHilltopperSports.com to go in-depth on his interest in Western Kentucky, revealing how long the program has been involved in his recruitment.

Noah said that Western Kentucky has been involved in his recruitment for as long as he can remember. He added that it feels great to hold an offer from the Hilltoppers as it's always nice to have interest from an in-state school.

"It feels great to pick up an offer from WKU," Noah stated. "Having an in-state school believe in me is always good. WKU has been involved in my recruitment for as long as I can remember. I've been in communication with them ever since."

The rising in-state prospect said that he's connected with all of the Hilltoppers' coaching staff, initially connecting with former WKU assistant coach Martin Cross before talking with head coach Steve Lutz recently.

Noah said that since day one, nothing has changed regarding his recruitment with the Hilltoppers.

"I've mainly talked with all of the staff. Of course, I've talked with Coach Lutz a lot and enjoy talking to him. I've also talked with Coach Cross a lot when he was at WKU with the old staff. I communicated with him a lot and with the current staff, nothing has changed."

Noah said that he's incredibly eager to learn more about the Hilltoppers' program and intends to stop by to visit sometime soon.

The rising senior added that he's currently working with the Hilltoppers' staff to find a good day to visit campus.

"I'm super eager to learn more about WKU and get to know the staff even better. We're currently trying to work out some dates that I could possibly get to campus."

I
n addition to the recent offer from Western Kentucky, Noah has also collected opportunities from a long list of other notable programs. The rising in-state star currently holds over 20 offers.

ADVERTISEMENT