ADVERTISEMENT

Darrin Horn

hapapp

Feix Freshman
Dec 21, 2001
His name has cropped up as a possible replacement for Jason Capel at App State. I know he is WKU alum and former coach. He seemed to have great success in Bowling Green. He struggled at So. Carolina and was fired. He knows the Belt and seems to run a pretty aggressive offense. Any thoughts?

He ran a clean program and was a good talent evualator. In his five years we went to a single NCAA tournament. Some fans found his personality off putting. I personally found him like able enough. Sometimes coaches that have had setbacks are better for the experience. I think he would be a good hire.

Originally posted by Red Top:
He ran a clean program and was a good talent evualator. In his five years we went to a single NCAA tournament. Some fans found his personality off putting. I personally found him like able enough. Sometimes coaches that have had setbacks are better for the experience. I think he would be a good hire.
I agree with your thoughts on Horn, I think he'd have great success at a school like App State given his background at both WKU and South Carolina, even though things didn't end well there but we all know, that's a hard place to win on the hardwood.

ADVERTISEMENT