ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting JUCO OL DETAILS OFFICIAL VISIT

Sean_Williams

Diddle Die Hard
Staff
Oct 14, 2013

The JUCO offensive lineman has 15 offers on his resume with notable offers from the likes of Middle Tennessee, UAB, UTSA, Colorado State, and Middle Tennessee. Hart took an official to MTSU the weekend of Jan. 17th, but spent this past weekend at Western Kentucky as the Hilltoppers are looking to add experience on the offensive front.

Here is what Hart had to say about his WKU official below:

- On what stood out about his WKU official:

"For me, what really stood out is the offensive line coaches with Coach (Mike) Goff being an NFL veteran and all. Also, the offensive line they have coming back and how successful that can really be for an offense."

- On what he likes about Coach Goff and his personality:

"He is honest. Very straight-up man that will look you right in the eye and say facts. He's not gonna try and tell you something wrong. Also, he knows a lot about my daughter and girlfriend and we relate in a sense since he has a daughter."

- On his player host and vibe from hanging the WKU players:

"Tyler Witt (was my player host) and the vibe that I got was they all wanted to be there and have an even better season than last year. Mostly hung out with the offensive line, but the friendship those guys have is great, that's what you need along the o-line."

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News