ADVERTISEMENT

Senior Night

Feb 16, 2014
Certainly you've all heard about Senior Night this Thursday. It will mark the last time the Hilltopper faithful see the trio of O, B-Harris, and Caden grace the hardwood of Diddle Arena. Just curious as to who you'll miss the most? Favorite memories and moments of one (or more) throughout their tenure? I'd post more, but someone started chopping up some onions right as I started to mull it over..

This post was edited on 3/5 1:49 PM by Alex_Garden

I've been fortunate enough to spend some time with the kids at Summer pick ups, etc. and got a chance to meet everyone. I'll have to say these are three of the best kids anywhere. Hats off to their parents or whomever is responsible. You couldn't ask for three more humble, sincere young men. They will all be very successful in life and we'll always be proud that they were Toppers!

Now, let's go out a winner for these kids!

Originally posted by Alex_Garden:
Certainly you've all heard about Senior Night this Thursday. It will mark the last time the Hilltopper faithful see the trio of O, B-Harris, and Caden grace the hardwood of Diddle Arena. Just curious as to who you'll miss the most? Favorite memories and moments of one (or more) throughout their tenure? I'd post more, but someone started chopping up some onions right as I started to mull it over..

This post was edited on 3/5 1:49 PM by Alex_Garden
Hard to pinpoint just one of these seniors, all have brought so much to the table. You think about the perseverance of Caden and the injuries he's endured throughout his career. To overcome those and put forth a great senior season where he's been injury-free has been amazing. You can also make the argument that he's been the most consistent player for WKU this year.

You've got Brandon Harris, who's just been a real energy guy in his two seasons here. A guy that is not only a threat to score from beyond the arc, but grabs rebounds, and hustles after loose balls as well. Will never forget the role he played last season with the injuries to Crook, stepping in at point guard and led this team in rebounding in a lot of games last season.

Then you've got O, another energy-hustle guy, but not only that, I like his leadership both on and off the court. At the press conference yesterday, enjoyed hearing how he stepped up and requested a player's only meeting after Monday's practice session. Can jump off the bench and give you 8 points and 6-7 rebounds when you need it.

All three will be missed equally, IMO.

Don't cry Alex! Put down the onion and grab your tickets for tomorrow's game!

- Sean Williams
InsideHilltopperSports.com

ADVERTISEMENT